4/05/2013

Taste Awards

My first baking session was pretty successful. I've baked years ago and it was all about sugar, butter and wheatflour... But I've done it just a few times in my life. This healthy baking is so much more fun! Since I'm on a diet (one more week to my figure contest...) I can't taste my pastries, so my boyfriend did that job. Before showing you my latest accomplishments as a CleanEatingMasterChef (:D) I'll give you the Taste Awards concerning my previous baked goods :)

So this was his first portion :D Think he started with the cheesecake. At first he thought it should be a bit sweeter, but later (when he had eaten a couple of these) he said it's delicious in the way it is. Golden berries, raspberries and cloudberries were a great combination.

Blueberry vanilla protein muffins were a bit too dry on the top. The blueberries were on the bottom of the muffins so it was more moist, I think I'll try this with some banana or dates or something like that... But still, it was pretty good and he ate it all :D

Then the dark chocolate protein digestives with chickpeas & chiaseeds. My boyfriend isn't used to eating DARK chocolate so it took some time that he was able to say anything about these cookies. He said it could be a bit sweeter (maybe more stevia next time) but after all he thought that these cookies are pretty good, too. And he has been eating these so I think it wasn't a lie :D

My chocolate banana & strawberry peanut butter protein pie - what a SUCCESS!!! It was so moist and yummy and he was so excited about it! Strawberries were a perfect choice for this pie :) I can't wait that I get to taste this, but it's going to stay in my freezer for one more week...

And last but definitely NOT least - the almond, fruit & berry protein cake. Mm-mm-mmmm... You should have seen his face. This cake was perrrrfect! Just look at it. I was a little afraid if it were too dry, but no. The filling and the perfect crusting did the trick and the result was excellent. This cake dissapeared in no time (and so did the other pastries).


My next post will be about ROCKY ROAD PROTEIN MUFFINS - so excited about this one!!!

xoxo,
Henna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti