4/11/2013

Quilt-Free Protein Cookie Dough

I love Ben&Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Loooove it. But I can't eat it without feeling a little quilty. It's not (just) the calories, it's the sugar and fat and all the stuff that's not good for my body. So I decided to do my own cookie dough and I'm going to enjoy it with homemade protein ice cream - waiting for Sundayyy... My cookie dough recipe might need some improvement but I'll promise that it's still so freaking good!!!

PROTEIN COOKIE DOUGH


50 g buckwheat flakes
10 g coconut flour
15 g chocolate PB2
35 g Fitnessguru Cookie Dough casein powder
35 g Gaspari Peanut Butter Cookie Dough protein powder
100 g almond milk
5 g organic Clipper drinking chocolate powder
20 drops of Vanilla Creme liquid stevia
10 drops of English Toffee liquid stevia
1 eggwhite

Mix the ingredients in a bowl with a spoon - or actually you can use any tools you want. Just mix it and try not to eat all at once. I did few cookie dough balls which I put into the freezer and some of the dough is in my fridge waiting for something else... But I'll tell more about that later :) I rolled my cookie dough balls in coconut flakes and they look pretty yummy. Had to hide these from my boyfriend.


xoxo,
Henna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti