4/02/2013

My Food Diary

I'm going to participate in bodyfitness(=figure) contest 13th of April. So it's like next week. OMG. I've had some serious problems with my legs for the last two weeks and I'm so frustrated that I haven't been able to train properly.. I would have wanted to train insane for these last weeks. Now it just doesn't happen. And it sucks. Anyway, I'll show you what I eat when I have a "good day" and I can eat carbs :D Normally I eat a lot more carbs of course!!!

 Breakfast was oatmeal with eggwhites and protein powder. If you haven't tried, you should. Normally I have eaten my oatmel with cottage cheese and berries, but now I can't (because my diet is in that point, I can't eat dairy products/berries/fruits, normally I do!!!). My oatmel includes 20 g oats, 2-3 eggwhites (just mix well with the oatmel in the pan) and some whey protein powder. I've tried raspberry-vanilla whey + mint chocolate whey, pear vanilla whey and chocolate whey and they're all good. I always add some cinnamon, too :) Usually, when I'm not heading to a contest, I eat 50 g oats and a lot of berries and fruit... I'm looking forward topping my protein oatmel with some banana, blueberries, peanut butter... Only sky is the limit! :)

For lunch I had this... what should I call it :D I made some "tunaloaf" the other day (including tuna, cauliflower, onion, tomato, spices) so I just mixed it with cooked spinach, green beans and organic quinoa. Served with sauerkraut, tomato and salad. Sauerkraut includes probiotics and it's good for your digestion, so you should eat it FIRST.

This doesn't look special but I just love organic crispbread with eggwhites, turkey/ham/chicken and vegetables. Make sure that if you eat cold cuts (I know it's not the best choice) they must not include monosodium glutamate and find the ones with at least 90% meat!


Dinner was just some fresh salad, couscous (organic and wholegrain) and chicken breast with a dash of organic extra virgin olive oil and vinegar.

Evening meal was made of onion, tomato, garlic, turkey, eggwhites, two pecan nuts and some spices. Served with some fresh salad and a dash of vinegar.

After workout I drank some Self Omninutrition whey protein isolate and glutamine. Usually I take some creatine too and eat a banana.

I'm going to make more of these food diaries as soon as my diet ends and I can try new recipes and play a lot more with fooood :)

xoxo,
Henna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti