4/01/2013

Vanilla protein muffins & cheesecakes :)

Now it's time to reveal the rest of my Saturday nights creations. My last post was sooo long that this time I'm going to keep it simple. So here you go, Protein Cheesecakes & Blueberry Vanilla Protein Muffins.


PROTEIN CHEESECAKES
click HERE for the original recipe by Protein pow

Here's what I put into my cheesecakes (there's no cheese in it, by the way :D)

170 g quark with yogurt
2 tbsp natural yogurt
1 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 cup golden berries
2 eggs
0,5 dl pear vanilla whey powder

I mixed these ingredients together in a bowl and then added 1 cup raspberries and cloudberries. I didn't have any fresh berries because it's WINTER and it sucks. But I have a lots of berries (that my MUM picked last summer) in my freezer so I didn't have to buy any. I also put some organic ground cinnamon on top of these cuties. 170 degrees celsius approx 35 mins. How simple was that!


Luckily I found these little molds, I have never used them... But now I did!  Looking pretty good, don't you think? I know that these pastries I did are not the cutest ones in the world, but forgive me, I'll focus on that later :D


BLUEBERRY VANILLA PROTEIN MUFFINS
 Click HERE for the original recipe by Protein pow

 I didn't do upside down muffins. I didn't even try. I will try it sometimes, but now I just focused on doing a muffin :D And it was so simple, the only problem (again) was that I don't have that muffin mould (yet) and using only the baking cups was a bit tricky. You can not put a lot of dough into the baking cup - and I realized it too late. But then I just put a couple of baking cups one on the other and my muffins survived.

Protein pow's recipe was so simple and perfect that I didn't improvise. Well I used pear vanilla protein instead of vanilla protein powder. I think it smells delicious!! Can't wait to stuck these into my mouth... :D

6 eggwhites
1,75 dl pear vanilla protein whey
1/2 cup buckwheat flour
2 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
65 g cottage cheese
a little more than 1 cup blueberries


Looks soooooo FREAKING DELICIOUS!!!


I already told you last time that I topped two of these with molted dark chocolate. I just set the chocolate on the top of the muffins with a spoon and then put it in a freezer for half an hour.


So here it was. My first touch with clean baking :) And it was goooood. Although I don't know does it taste good but at least it was fun :D And the macros of these things are ridiculoysly awesome. Plus it was easy. So I think you have to try it :)

xoxo, 
Henna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti