3/30/2013

The Beginning

So this is The Beginning. I'm going to start a new blog. I'm Finnish but I'll write in English to activate that grey stuff in my brains. And maybe to prep my language skills. So, my English isn't perfect but I think you can live with it.

I have two weeks left for my body fitness (=figure) competition. For the last couple of months I've been thinking a LOT about my life, health and happiness. I've been reading about detox and stuff like that and right now I just fall for clean eating. I've been writing down recipes for two days, my hand hurts but I don't care. I want my recipes on my notebook - yes, I'm old fashioned. And yes, I've found hundreds of wonderful clean eating recipes from internet and I can't write 'em all down... It's a shame. I've also becamed a dessert addict, even though I haven't been able to try any of those recipes because of my diet. Call me silly. I know that I am :)

So, after two weeks I will start my cleaneatingmasterchef -project. Of course I've been eating pretty healthy for years 'cause I'm training to get more muscles. But this clean eating thing is a bit more, I think. Before I ate processed junk when I wanted something sweet - and I was pretty obsessed with chocolate even though I managed to stay in pretty good shape. Now I don't even want "normal treats" anymore and that's a pretty freaking amazing feeling!!! I'm just waiting to get my hands dirrrty and bakebakebakeeee! Maybe I'll start today and do some proteinmuffins or something like that for my lovely boyfriend who's out of town this weekend. I've been pretty annoying during my diet, he would deserve it...


I believe this blog will include some fitness nonsense. I don't know, 'cause I decided to start writing this blog just half an hour ago :D I'll start astanga yoga lessions in May, so maybe I'll be writing about that, too. I've been dreaming about it for ten years and now I'm finally going to do that! Pretty excited about it!

Travelling around the world and moving abroad is such a huuuuuuge dream... Hopefully someday I have enough money to see the world :) Right now I only have a lot of loan :P I would love to try working in London and in Sydney. I'm a nurse and I think it would be interesting to see what it's really like (nursing, I mean) outside of Finland.Living in Australia has been my dream since a little girl. When I grew up, I was learned to think that one must keep both feet on the ground - and head under it! If you know what I mean... But now I just want to dream big dreams and believe in those dreams, 'cause I don't want to be one of those bitter bastards when I get old...


So I think that's enough for my first post. Hope that somebody somewhere someday reads some of my stories. And if don't I can read it myself!

And Happy Easter for You :)

xoxo,
Henna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti